Friday, June 7, 2019

Reptiles



I need to start this post with a disclaimer - I absolutely, positively HATE reptiles, especially snakes. I've told my boys that I will never allow them to own a pet snake, and most likely nothing from the lizard family either! However, my boys don't seem to mind snakes or any other reptiles, and they were totally enthralled with the reptile tent at a carnival type event we attended in 2015.

They wanted me to take their pictures as they handled the snake and touched various other animals. So despite the fact I cringed as I look at these pictures, I couldn't leave them out of the scrapbook.

Scrapbooking Tips:
With the exception of the letter stickers I used in the title, I used all The Stamps of Life supplies to create this layout. I created the border by die cutting various size circles, overlapping them, and adhering some with adhesive foam.



I did die cut some circles using the Dotted Circle Dies and used the holes to stitch around the circles to give some dimension to the border. All in all, I really like this page - even if there are snakes on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...