Friday, January 19, 2018

Card Kit Club Time!

My time has been pretty limited since Caleb had major surgery, but that doesn't mean I haven't spent some time being creative. Nothing makes me relax as much as spending time in my craft room, playing with paper, stickers, scissors, ink and stamps. The week after Christmas, I got some time to play with the latest installment of my Stamps of Life Card Kit Club, and this is what I created:









If you like making cards, you should go to The Stamps of Life website (thestampsoflife.com) and check out their kits. They are a great deal and are so much fun! 

What cards have you made? Post photos of your favorite card creations in the comments by February 28, 2018 and one lucky person will win a Stamps of Life stamp /die set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...