Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Cool Dude



Today's featured layout is short and sweet - but one of my favorite photos of Caleb!

This photo of Caleb was from 2009, and I thought it was adorable and deserved its own page. I think he looks even more like his Daddy with certain expressions and I could see Dave's eyes staring back at me. 

I used scraps of cardstock to frame my photo and then traced three circles on my page. I used colorful brads to outline the circles and then erased any pencil lines. I used epoxy letter stickers to create my title. 

Not a fantastic layout, but simple and colorful. I like to create fancy elaborate pages, but also want to have the freedom to put a page together in just a few minutes. And sometimes those quick and easy pages become some of my favorite layouts.

Do you have any quick and easy layouts you'd like to share? Post a picture in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...