Sunday, September 21, 2014

U R My Sunshine



I can't take any credit for this layout. It was a kit I got in my class materials at a Creating Keepsakes Convention. When I saw the title I knew I had to showcase a picture of the three loves of my life. Dave used to sing this song, "You Are My Sunshine" to me when we were dating. Then when we had the boys both of us sang this song to them. These boys are the sunshine of my life! 

Journaling Close Up


I did this layout in 2009. I never imagined that I would have to live my life without Dave. And I still am so much in love with him.


I took this picture of Dave in Gettysburg. We were driving home from Florida and stopped for the night in Gettysburg and then spent some time doing the "touristy thing." The best part - we were alone without kids!!


1 comment:

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...