Saturday, September 20, 2014

One Messy Eater


I love these pictures of my little Zach Attack. He had the chubbiest cheeks and he also liked to EAT. (I wish he would eat for me now!) He had the brightest smiles and also the biggest frowns - especially if you took his food away.

Scrapbooking Tips:
This layout was based on another great Scrapbook Generation sketch. I was looking for a sketch that featured multiple photos and this was a perfect fit. Because I have a picture problem I tend to use lots of photos on my layouts. 


Buttons are one of my favorite embellishment. They are cheap and come in every color and I usually have a lot on hand. I took the circle idea off of the sketch, but instead of layering just cardstock circles, I adhered buttons on top. It added dimension and I loved how they mimicked the polka dot paper. 

This smile could not possibly get any bigger!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...