Sunday, September 28, 2014

Just Hanging


These pictures perfectly capture Zachary's personality! Dave had taken them camping with Grampy & Grammy over Labor Day weekend while I stayed home to work on lesson plans and the Walk-n-Roll. (It was awesome being home alone for 24 hours in a quiet house!) Knowing I would want pictures to scrapbook, Dave took over 200 pictures - and he said that I had a picture problem!!

Scrapbooking Tip
One technique I have learned from Scrapbook Generation sketches is to use smaller photos, like the 2x2 square photos next to the title. It's a great way to add extra photos and they add a little variety to my layouts. I now deliberately zoom out when taking certain photos, knowing that I am going to crop them down.


Another technique I like using is placing the title across both pages of the layout. It really worked here sandwiched in between the photos.


Journaling Close Up

I love Zach's smile in the bottom picture! He comes up with some unique expressions!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...