Kisses for Daddy



This is a simple layout - a blast from the past. Caleb was two years old and kissing Dave. My mom grabbed the camera and snapped away. Caleb was just so cute - he'd kiss Dave and then laugh and giggle. Just a moment in time captured and I am so glad it is! 

Scrapbooking Tips:
I scraplifted this layout from a Creative Keepsakes magazine. I tend to use a lot of striped paper because it is a great way to get a lot of color into your page. I picked the striped paper first and then chose the solid cardstock and ribbon to match.


One of my favorite ribbon techniques is to forgo the bow and just tie a knot. Not only does it save time, but sometimes a bow looks too feminine on my boy pages. Knots are more "manly".

Photo Closeup:

One thing I always loved about Dave was his smile. His smile lit up his whole face and even his eyes smiled! And nothing made him smile more then his boys!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Season of Peace & Hope

Ohana Means Family

Grief Comes in All Shapes & Sizes