Friday, July 11, 2014

Leaving NYC


We headed south to Port Canaveral, Great Stirrup Cay & Nassau from New York City. It was great - we drove to the city, parked right at the pier, and boarded. It was great not having to fly to catch the boat, especially with two little guys and assorted toys in tow.

Another perk of leaving from NY was sailing past the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Those are two places I had never been to, and claimed a spot at the deck railing to have optimal photo opportunities. These are the best I could do. (Hint: I got much better pictures on the way back into NYC. Stay tuned!)

Zach was much more interested in running once we sprung him from the stroller. Dave ended up running after him. I had built up the Statute of Liberty to Caleb, so he wanted to stay with me at the railing. We were on our way South and we were having fun!



Scrapbooking Tip - Letter Stickers:

One area of my supplies I have simplified are my letter stickers. I found a brand I LOVE - Doodlebug Design. I have all sorts of styles and colors from this company and I mix and match. It stretches my supply saving me money, and precious time - everything looks good together so I don't spend forever picking out "the perfect" letters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...