Sea World



Our first Port of Call was Port Canaveral, Florida. We had already decided to take the boys to Sea World, and purchased our tickets, when a couple of weeks before we left a trainer was killed during a show. Until further notice all Shamu shows were canceled. I was so disappointed. We had talking about Orca whales and how we were going to see one. Thankfully, the week we left they started modified shows.

Scrapbooking Tips:
This page design I repeated for every new Port of Call. I left white space on the left hand page, placed between the journaling and embellishments. I started pattern paper under the border and carried it onto the left hand page. I placed all photos in a grid on the right page. I created a visual triangle with the gold circle embellishments. (I took the color from the Sea World logo.)

The journaling also follows the same format on all the "Port of Call pages". I tried to capture the highlights of that particular location. 


Another element I repeated was laser cut embellishments. These are not the cheapest scrapbooking supply, but I had splurged at a Creating Keepsakes Convention and bought one for each stop we made on the cruise. I really like the overall effect, and the whales are perfect for Sea World!

Sea World here we come!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohana Means Family

Grief Comes in All Shapes & Sizes

Gangnam Style