Friday, April 19, 2019

Easter Bunny Card


This Easter card was relatively simple in design, but a lot of attention went into the small details. I colored and shaded the belly and ears with pink alcohol markers, as well as the die cut basket. I chose to leave the bunny white even though my son thought I should color it blue!

I die cut the Easter eggs from pattern paper and added them to the basket. I placed one larger size egg in the back of the basket and three smaller eggs in the front. Inside of the card I stamped "Wishing you a very Happy Easter".

The Stamps of Life Supplies Used:
bunnyfriend4bear
Blessings Collection Patterned Paper Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...