Friday, April 5, 2019

Sunshine Cards - Part 2


I love the Sun Triplit dies - lately I can't get enough sunshine on my cards and layouts!

Here is another simple card that I put together completely from paper in my scraps stash. I picked the grey and yellow color scheme because of the song, "You Are My Sunshine." When I saw the yellow scrap paper all I could think about was the line, "You make me happy when skies are grey," and knew I wanted a grey card base.

One suggestion in working with any of the Sizzix triplits is to use adhesive sheets. It makes layering and putting the pieces together so easy!

Supplies Used:
Friend Collection Paper Pad
Sizzix Triplits Hello Sunshine
Card Kit Club stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...