Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Baptism Cards

Alyssia's friend was baptized this past Sunday and we were invited to help Morgan celebrate this major decision in her life. Alyssia asked me if we could make a baptism card. She knew exactly what she wanted. She pulled out my Stamps of Life Step Up card dies, and she picked her favorite colored cardstock, and then we found some coordinating pattern paper. She wanted to put a cross on it somehow so I suggested we adhere it to back step and add some die cut grass. 

We both were pleased with the results. I enjoyed having the opportunity to create with my step-daughter and share my passion of paper crafting.


This is the card the rest of the family gave to Morgan. I used the new Stamps of Life Elegant Edge Die - which is probably my new favorite card die.



The Stamps of Life Products Used:
Elegant Edge Die (HSN exclusive)
Basic Step-ups Card Die
Script Alphabet Dies
Cross Dies
Grass Die


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...