Thursday, April 4, 2019

Sunshine Cards - Part 1




According to the calendar, Spring has arrived in Upstate NY, but as I write I'm listening to the blustery wind outside. So in my attempt to reassure myself that spring really is on the way, I'll pulled out my sunshine stamps and dies, and created some spring themed cards!

Here I had fun using the Hello Sunshine Sizzix Triplits. I grabbed paper scraps in my color scheme and created this fun, simple card. Layering the sun and clouds added so much fun detail and dimension.

Supplies Used:
Sizzix Triplits Hello Sunshine dies
Adhesive Sheets
Sunshine Collection Pattern Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...