Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Popcorn!


I couldn't help myself - I had to do a layout about Zachary and his love of Popcorn, and after our Popcorny incident, I didn't go too far from him whenever I gave him his favorite snack food. I also had to record how Zach would call popcorn "pa corn". 

Scrapbooking Tip:
Being a mommy to boys, I don't often get to use hearts. But Zach LOVES popcorn, so I "justified" the use of a focal point heart. One of my favorite embellishments are buttons.The colors of the buttons matched the striped paper so I included it. I thought they would stand out better then mimicking popcorn like I did on the Popcorny page. To make sure the title didn't blend in with the pattern paper, I traced the letters in a dark pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...