Sunday, April 6, 2014

Ready to Rumble


I love pictures of the boys wrestling with Daddy! Dave had to be so careful with Caleb, but always made sure that the Caleb didn't feel like he was being treated differently. If I remember correctly, Dave was sitting on the floor with Caleb, and Zach surprised Dave by jumping on him. Dave pretended to fall backwards taking Caleb with him, and Zach jumped on Daddy again. The next few minutes were spent laughing and screaming while I snapped pictures. A good time was had by all!

Scrapbooking Tip:
I did not want to crop these pictures down because the boys filled the whole frame. I work from sketches from Scrapbook Generation, and one of the reasons I love the sketch I used here is it allowed for larger pictures, but still included lots of pattern paper and as a result a lot of color. This was an easy page to put together and I absolutely loved how it showed off the pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...