Monday, April 7, 2014

Smiley Boy


I think this picture is a must for every parent - their child in a laundry basket. Zach is no exception to this rule. It is rare to get a picture of Zach sitting still - so I had to document it.

Scrapbooking Tip:
This was one of the fastest layouts I did. I picked three pattern papers that looked good together, cut four squares and one rectangle. Pasted it all down and there was the layout. I added the title, journaling and some word stickers, and the page was done, all in less than 15 minutes. I wasn't really inking edges when I originally made this page, but now I wish I had inked to the pattern papers. It would have added two minutes to the overall time, and it would have defined the three papers against the bright background. The longer I scrapbook, the more I realize that it is the little details that add the biggest WOW factor.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...