Wednesday, October 3, 2018

It's October . . . Breast Cancer Awareness Month


I love October - it's my favorite month of the year! I love the fall and changing leaves. But October is also known for Breast Cancer Awareness. 

The Stamps of Life supported breast cancer research a couple years ago when they released the stamp set and coordinating dies called ribbon4cure. I bought it to support them but did not use it until recently. While I've had loved ones that have battled cancer, I've never known anyone who has battled breast cancer until now. One of Caleb's previous teachers was recently diagnosed. Caleb and I put together a chemo care package and I made this card. The inside reads, "Fight like a Girl! We're praying for you." 

You can check out this awesome stamp set here: ribbon4cure

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...