Monday, January 28, 2019

Gone Fishing





















Here's another layout from our stay at Give Kids the World Village. We went fishing . . .  and caught a turtle. My mom took so many pictures and I had a hard time narrowing down my choices to the twelve prints you see here.

I'll be completely honest - other than the blue rectangle you see on the left side, all the other paper used on this layout are scraps from the layout I made about hanging out at the pool that I showed last week. They were scattered around my scrap table and I was feeling a little "burnt out" on creativity, so I created some banners and layered them under my photos. I used the same letter stickers from the pool layout to give it a cohesive look in the album.

I had these dimensional fish stickers that had been in my stash for years. The colors of the fish weren't a perfect match to the papers I used, but they were close enough and completed the layout nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...