Thursday, January 24, 2019

Snowflake Flip-It Card


Here is a simple card I made using the supplies in my September 2018 Card Kit Club from The Stamps of Life. 

The sparkly snowflake in the center was a sticker that came in the kit. I paired it with a snowflake print from the Jingle & Jangle  pattern paper pad. To help coordinate with the red circle, I inked the edges of a the snowflake paper with strawberry colored ink. I used the Exclusive Flip-Its Circle Card die and Dotted Circle die. 

This card came together in five minutes and probably looks like it - but I'd rather throw together a quick card than let my scrap paper sit in a basket!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...