Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Construction Zone


Zach does not sit still for long . . . ever! One day Dave called me into the kitchen and told me to bring my camera. Zach had been sitting and playing with his Matchbox construction zone and had been quietly playing for over half an hour! This is unheard of in our house!!

He was adorable, playing with his trucks and making all the appropriate noises. I snapped away while Zach contentedly played. This might have been the last time he focused so long on any one toy.

Scrapbooking Tips:

This is one technique I read in Creating Keepsakes - when I ran out of certain letter stickers, I cut out the outline of the letters from the same sheet. Using the letter outlines help stretch my supplies and save a little money.


Zach was not wearing a hard hat - that was a sticker from the sheet of construction stickers I was using. I adhered it to my picture using a foam square. It's hard to tell in the picture, but it added a cool 3-D effect to the layout.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...