Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Helping Daddy Mow


One of the boys' favorite summer activities was helping Daddy mow the lawn. Technically, they weren't really mowing. Dave would go out and mow, and then once the work was done, he'd take the boys for a ride.

Zach especially liked riding with Daddy, however, he didn't like the noise, as you can see by the picture of him covering his ears. Many times Dave would turn off the motor and just let Zach pretend he was driving. I love the smile on his face in the far left picture. He was just as happy sitting on the mower with Daddy as he was actually going for a ride.

Scrapbooking Tip:
I used up a lot of paper scraps on this page. I found a layout just like this in Creative Keepsakes magazine and thought it would work with these pictures and the scraps I already had on my table. It isn't necessarily my "style", but I love that I didn't waste any paper!








No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...