Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hello there, Handsome


I will admit that I moved past my apprehensions about Dave cutting Caleb's hair. In fact, I even asked Dave to cut it. We were getting ready for our road trip to Minnesota and I was running out of time to take Caleb for a hair cut, but I had time to take pictures! I loved all the faces Caleb made while Dave buzzed away.

Close Ups:
Dave was pretty focused on the task at hand!



Caleb looks like a mini-Dave.


Journaling Close Up:

Scrapbooking Tip:
I belong to a monthly kit club through Scrapbook Generation, and this kit was designed by one of my favorite scrapbookers, Allison Davis. As much as I love getting the kits every month, sometimes it's hard to match my pictures to a pre-designed layout. When I saw the title, "Hey there, Handsome," I thought immediately of these pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...