Friday, August 31, 2018

Oh So Lovely


Here is a very pink layout! It's a simple layout based on a Scrapbook Generation sketch which I've used many times before, but the look changes depending on your papers and embellishments. I know that this was a favorite picture of Jim's so I wanted to make it stand out in a special way.



Scrapbooking Tips:
 On a simple layout I like to keep my embellishments clean. To add some visual interest I added the photo with foam adhesive to add dimension. I also used foam adhesive on the title sticker and phrases and overlapped them on the photo. So the phrases were easy to read, I positioned them over the solid square so a pattern didn't compete the words. I strategically placed the title sticker over the dotted paper for continuity because it was circle and mimicked the dots.


This is a favorite design of mine and I've used it many times. Do you recognize it now?






No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...