Friday, September 14, 2018

Daddy's iPod


I love these pictures of Zach listening to Dave’s iPhone while waiting for the bus. Whenever Dave was wearing his ear buds the boys always wanted to listen too! Even though Dave was using his iPhone Caleb continued to call it Daddy’s iPod when listening to music – so I kept the title "Daddy’s iPod" to remember the cute things the boys used to say. It’s these everyday moments I would forget if I didn’t scrapbook them.

Scrapbooking Tips:


When I saw the So Rad paper collection from Simple Stories I fell in love! I knew the color palette would work with so many of the photos I had taken of the boys. And when I saw the iPhone and headphone stickers I knew it was perfect for this page!


I also mixed two different types of letter stickers for the title. I loved the look and the tiny letter stickers added the turquoise color to balance out the journaling block in the opposite corner.

I don't like that many sticker sheets do not have apostrophe stickers. Sometimes I will cut apart an "x" or "k" to make an apostrophe but it didn't work with the square letter stickers, so ever the English major, I added it by hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...