Tuesday, September 4, 2018

"Sweet" Cards

I loved making these "sweet" cards. I was excited when The Stamps of Life started selling pattern paper to match their candy2share stamp set. The colors were so bright and vibrant, and I had fun mixing and matching. The simple sentiment "You Are So Sweet" also made these cards versatile. I kept some as blank notes and then turned some into birthday and thank you cards. 






These two flip-it cards were made using Sizzix Rectangle/Gift Card Flip-Its Card Set. I made them into gift card holders with a thank you sentiment on the inside. I've used them when I have given my children's teachers gift cards. I also like using this flip-it set just as a rectangle. I feel like I have more surface area to work with when I'm stamping or adding die cuts to these card fronts.


A simple ribbon scrap tied in a knot can really add a lot to a card, without any added time or effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...