Thursday, September 6, 2018

Donut Worry Be Happy Cards


Aren't these donut and coffee stamps adorable? And of course they go together so well! Once again they are from The Stamps of Life - my all time favorite stamping company - and I loved making thank you cards and gift card holders with the donuts2stamp, coffe4two, and coordinating dies.





I turned this card into a gift card holder. It's perfect for a coffee gift card as a quick thank you gift!


I also made this Step-Up card into a gift card holder, but my favorite element is the die cut donut with the Sprinkles! Glitter. It looks just like a sugared frosted donut.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...