Friday, September 21, 2018

Mickey, Minnie & Goofy


This layout records the special photo op the boys had with Mickey, Minnie & Goofy - all together! I ordered one 8x10 photo, and then used 6X4 photos that I trimmed down. I loved how Caleb was playing with the button on Mickey's shorts. 

This was busy page, but it still looked empty without a border. I had a very bright colorful sheet of Disney character pattern paper. I knew that I would never use it "as is" because it is just not my style. As I was going through my stash of Disney stickers and embellishments, nothing was the right size for a border - either too big or little. When I saw the pattern paper I decided to trim it down and cut out pictures of Mickey, Minnie & Goofy. I adhered them with adhesive foam and then overlapped them to add a little texture and dimension.



Because I had already done layouts with the individual characters, and this layout will follow those in the vacation album, I didn't feel the need to add a title or journaling.

I will admit this layout is a little busier than I traditionally make, but it's a Disney layout so I thought I could get away with it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...