Friday, May 31, 2019

Ice Cream for Breakfast


I created this layout to showcase just some of the ice cream the boys (& Mommy!) ate for breakfast at Give Kids the World Village. What I found funny was that out of all the flavors and toppings they offered, both boys got the exact same thing every visit - a chocolate cone for Caleb and a vanilla cone for Zach. Not much has changed . . . except now Caleb will ask for lots of chocolate syrup and Zach will have a little vanilla ice cream with his whip cream!

Scrapbooking Tip:
I loved the pattern paper I found with ice cream and popsicles, but it was a busier print than I typically use. The only embellishments I used were ice cream cone stickers and then I left well enough alone!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...