Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Castle of Miracles


If you read the previous post, I talked a little about Give Kids the World Village, where we stayed when Baking Memories 4 Kids sent us to Florida. Here is another layout showcasing some of the magic of this experience. 

At Give Kids the World Village, they have a Castle of Miracles where every "wish kid" can sign a star and it is placed somewhere on the castle's ceiling. After signing your star, you leave it with a volunteer after they give you your star passport. The next day you go back and scan your passport and a fairy shows you where your star has been hung. 

Both boys also received special wish pillows from a magical tree. They were still little enough to believe there really was magic in that castle. 


Scrapbooking Tips:

I created a border with gold glitter star stickers. When I had just the stars it didn't look "quite right" so I added red sparkly jewels. The round red embellishments helped tie in the polka dotted paper. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...