Monday, May 20, 2019

Give Kids the World Village


This layout shows some photos from our Baking Memories 4 Kids trip to Florida. We stayed at an amazing place called Give Kids the World Village. You can only stay here if you have a terminally ill/disabled child. It was an absolutely amazing experience. 

You stay in villas with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, accessible bathroom and a washer and dryer instead of a hotel room. You can go to the Gingerbread House for meals, or have it delivered to your villa. There's even an Ice Cream Palace where you can have Ice Cream for Breakfast! Give Kids the World is staffed by volunteers who do whatever they can to give families a break from our day to day reality. 

Scrapbooking Tips:
This was an easy layout to "throw" together that uses 4 full size photos! I used a sketch from Scrapbook Generation to showcase some of our favorite photos that I didn't really want to trim down. 

To keep continuity in this vacation album, I tried to use a lot of bright primary colors - especially red when I scrapped layouts of Give Kids the World Village.


Journaling Close Up








No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...