Saturday, May 4, 2019

Star Wars Jedi Training


There is not much to say about this layout, but I wanted to share it in honor of May 4th. Sometimes my creative juices have run dry and I feel overwhelmed by the stack of photos waiting to be scrapped, and when this happens I turn to page kits. 

I had bought this page kit at a Creating Keepsakes Convention long before the boys even knew about Jedi Training at Disney. It was in my stash and thought it would be a good way to showcase my 5x7 photos of the boys taking on Darth Vader. I didn't add anything to it other than my photos. 

Sometimes a premade kit is all you need to add a little variety to your scrapbook! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...