Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Splash Pad

  
While staying at Give Kids the World Village in Florida, the boys loved the Splash Pad! It was so much fun watching Zach run and play in the water. He was having a blast! Caleb wanted to experience it too, and thankfully he was still little enough I could pick him up and carry him. Dave would do anything in his power to let Caleb experience everything Zach was doing, so not caring what I might have looked like or what people thought, I just picked him up and got wet right along with him!

Scrapbooking Tip:
This is a quick and easy layout that went together in just a few minutes. I followed a Scrapbook Generation sketch that I have used multiple times. I love being able to include six 4x6 photos and it saves time because you don't have any photos to crop!

Even though I love to include journaling, there are some pages that just don't need it, and this was one of those layouts. It is in a vacation album, so that alone tells me when and where these pictures were taken, and the pictures are pretty self explanatory. Scrapping a vacation album can sometimes feel like an endless project and if I can get away without journaling on a couple pages it saves so much time! Also, I find when I'm working on a specific album, the more I can get done in a shorter amount of time, the more my creative juices flow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...