Sunday, May 12, 2019

My Boys


This is one of my favorite pictures of the boys! Dave and I had gone away for the night and the boys spent the night at Grampy and Grammy's. The next morning Grampy posted this picture on Facebook and my heart melted. 

These two made me a mommy. They are the ones who came to me to have their boo boos kissed, to dry their tears and make them feel safe when they were scared. I don't always do right by them. I know how imperfect I am, and the mistakes I've made as their mom. But, just when I think I couldn't love them anymore, they do something to make me fall in love with them all over again!

Scrapbooking Tips:

Because I wanted to do this layout just for me, I didn't want to use any typical "boy" colors. I loved my mother-in-law's flower boxes in the background and the bright purple petunia's and that inspired the lavender / pastel color palette.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Candy

Who doesn't love candy? My kids have inherited their mom's sweet tooth. Although, as I've matured I forgo the sour patch kids...